Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Hey what's up its been a while sense I have written in my blog. Last Tuesday I had RMR it was in the oval. I took 3rd it was a fast finish. On Wednesday it was activity day at school but I didn't go. On Thursday I had a baseball game we played the Yankees, we won. On Friday I had another baseball game it was against the Braves we lost 11 to 1 I had a good night I got 3 hits and got out twice. On Saturday I had a bike race it was the State TT I only had to ride 10k. It was my fastest 10K I have ever riden. My time was 16:51 after my race me and my dad rode home. And that's about it keep it fresh talk later. What can I say the ladies dig Saved Legs.

2 comments:

meg said...

This is your hot sister asking you to update your blog!! Do it. love ya

Nielsen clique said...

Ha ha she looks like Ms Bailley!!