Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tough sprint up Tough hill


Hey whats up just finished my time trial today and was just going to tell you how my week has gone so far. On Tuesday I had my baseball game we played the A's we won 11 to 0. I caught the hole game. I hit really good I hit one clear out to right field that bounced right off the fence. On Wednesday I raced at DMV it was hard I wasn't able to make the break but I was able to stay with the group. On the last lap me and two other riders took of and were able to hold it I took second in my category. It was so close I beat this other guy by inches. On Thursday which is today was the TT it was really hard the wind was blowing like crazy my time was 18:22. Tomorrow me and my parents will drive up to Bear lake. On Saturday I'll wake up and have a 52 mile road race around Bear lake.

1 comment:

Nielsen clique said...

Hey nice job dude! Keep it up!