Monday, May 5, 2008

Don't worry I'm single


Hey whats up just saying what went down last week. Well On Tuesday I had a bike race at RMR at first I thought that we weren't going to have it because it was raining but we did and I rocked it. I was in a break away on the last lap and was able to grab 3rd. Then after that I had a baseball game. Holy crap I was tired, right when I got there they put me in to pitch. I was exhausted! On Wednesday it was raining really hard so I didn't have DMV. But I needed help on math so I went up to my brothers house and had Kelli help me. You Rock Kelli! On Thursday I had a baseball game I did awesome got on base twice and scored twice. Friday me and my friends hung out and played night games at the Jr high it was sweet Todd and I hid up in a tree and it took them for ever to find us it was so funny. Saturday was the best day of the week I had a race in Ogden and took 6th I rock! Then that night me and my friends hung out and played night games and I got a new church suit.

1 comment:

Nielsen clique said...

that picture of u with the ladies if ashlyn saw that she would freak!!! ahhhhhh!!! im tellin jk this was darrin just to let you know and you got lucky whit the ladies.